Special Land Use Agreement

Here`s the problem: 1) DENR made us sign an affidavit on the declaration of commitment, otherwise we can`t reopen (we have an existing store in that particular country). Once again, thank you very much for this excellent information! I understand that land use can be reclassified. You mention above that Congress can do that. What other timberland possibilities can be upgraded? If a court can do that, could that level of jurisdiction make that decision? In the first part of your article, you indicate that a SLUP is necessary if the area you want to use or develop is less than 1,000 square meters. And the plots of more than 1000m2? Sorry, I said that an SLUP is always necessary for larger areas, but you do not need ECC (Environmental Certificate Compliance) for areas below 1000m². .